What are the facilities provided for access to the retirement of female workers: women’s option, social insurance, and social security contribution reduction, contributory pension increase.
Workers are entitled to special benefits for access to the pension: some benefits consist of a discount in the contribution or age requirement, compared to the conditions required for men, others in an increase in the contributions or the conversion coefficient, ie the amount which transforms total retirement payments.
These facilities were also extended for 2019, some even expanded, such as the women’s option. This is a facilitated social security scheme, which allows female workers to obtain pensions with only 35 years of contributions and (according to new legislation) 58 years of age (59 years for the self-employed).
As regards early retirement, women can access it a year earlier than men, that is, with 41 years and 10 months of contributions, rather than with 42 years and 10 months. A discount of the contribution requirement is also provided for women with children, who can access the pension advance payable by the State, or social Ape, with one year of contributions less for each child, up to a maximum of 2.
As regards early retirement benefits, the age requirement for women is 56 years, compared to 61 for men.
Finally, for women with children entitled to pensions calculated using the fully contributory system, it is possible to obtain an increase in the contribution amount, or the conversion coefficient, which transforms the pension contributions.
But let’s proceed by order and take stock of the 2019 women pension: what are the main facilities provided for.
Early retirement women 2019
The early retirement pension, in 2019, can be reached by who owns, among all the social security management schemes to which it is or has been registered, a total of contributions equal to:
- 41 years and 10 months for women;
- 42 years and 10 months for men.
Women are therefore entitled to a one-year discount of contributions, compared to men. Based on what emerged from the pension package, which should be approved shortly, the start date of treatment will be shifted by 3 months for both women and men, with the application of fixed waiting windows every year.
The allowance can also be obtained with the free accumulation of contributions credited in different social security schemes.
Extension of Donna 2019 option
In 2019, based on what emerged from the pension package, the women’s option will be extended, a special facilitated pension dedicated only to working women, who can significantly anticipate the exit from work in exchange for the contributory recalculation of the benefit.
To date, to be able to retire with Donna option must be met specific age requirements:
- for female employees, it is necessary to have completed 57 years and 7 months of age by July 31, 2016, and achieved 35 years of accredited contributions as of December 31, 2015; from the date of accrual of the last requirement to the liquidation of the pension a waiting period of 12 months is foreseen;
- for self-employed women, it is necessary to have completed 58 years and 7 months of age by July 31, 2016, and achieved 35 years of accredited contributions as of December 31, 2015; from the date of accrual of the last requirement to the liquidation of the pension, a window period of 18 months is expected.
In practice, employees who have reached the age of 57 and the self-employed who have completed 58 years of age by 31 December 2015 can receive a pension if they have 35 years of contributions by the same date.
With the extension of the woman option we would like to offer the opportunity to obtain this treatment with the following requisites:
- 58 years of age and 35 years of contributions accrued by December 31, 2018, for female employees;
- 59 years of age and 35 years of contributions completed by December 31, 2018, for self-employed women.
The application of mobile waiting windows will remain, respectively for 12 months and 18 months.
Women’s social bee 2019
In 2019 the social bee will be extended, ie the pension payment to be paid by the State.
You can access the measure with 30 years of contributions if you belong to the categories of caregivers (those who assist a first-degree cohabiting family member, in particular, second-degree cases, disabled for at least 6 months), the long-term unemployed and disabled by 74%.
The measure is instead accessible with 36 years of contributions for heavy-skilled workers.
Women are entitled to a discount of the listed contribution requirements of 1 year for each child, up to a maximum of two: they can thus obtain the social Ape with 28 or 34 years of contributions, rather than with 30 or 36 years of payments. To find out, in detail, what are the necessary requirements to access the facilitation: Social bee, the requirements.
Early retirement pension for women
Employees in the private sector, if with a minimum pensionable disability of at least 80%, can obtain, if they have 20 years of contributions (15 if they benefit from one of the Amato derogations ), the pension old age.
The requirement for men, from 2019, is equal to 61 years: women are entitled to a discount of the requirement of 5 years, in fact since 2019 access to the measure with 56 years of age.
Contributory pension for working mothers
The working mothers who paid their first contribution since 1996, who are therefore entitled to the fully contributory calculation of the allowance, can obtain the following benefits:
- an advance of age, with respect to the requirement of access to the old-age pension, of 4 months for each child, up to a maximum of one year;
- alternatively, the working mother can obtain a higher pension, increasing the transformation coefficient, or multiplier, by one year, in the case of one or two children, or two years, in the case of three or more children; the multiplier coefficient is the figure that transforms the contributions accumulated in retirement, and which grows with age: obviously, the higher it is, the higher the social security treatment will be;
- the working mother also has the right to the accreditation of 170 days of figurative contributions for each child, for the periods of education and assistance up to the sixth year of age;
- moreover, he is entitled to the accreditation of 25 days a year, up to a maximum of 24 months, for the assistance to the children from the sixth year of age, if disabled people are beneficiaries of Law 104.